HAYWARD, Minn. – A crash on an I-90 exit ramp sends a woman to the hospital.
60-year-old Elizabeth Joy Sand of Lake Crystal was driving east in Freeborn County and took the exit ramp to Hayward, drove over the road and into the ditch. The Minnesota State Patrol says Sand was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea for treatment of a non-life threatening injury.
The Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office, Hayward and Albert Lea fire, and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene of this accident, which happened just before 10:30 am Tuesday.
- One-vehicle accident in Freeborn County
- Three-vehicle accident in Freeborn County
- Motorcycle accident in Freeborn County
- Boating accident in Freeborn County injures two
- Freeborn County woman injured in 1-vehicle accident
- One vehicle rollover near western Freeborn County
- One-vehicle crash in Freeborn County
- 1 injured after I-35 accident in Freeborn County
- One-vehicle rollover on I90 in Freeborn County
- 2 hospitalized after three-vehicle collision in Freeborn County