GARNER, Iowa – Half of a duo facing drug charges in Hancock County is pleading not guilty.
Bradley Keith Rotert, 24 of Mason City, and Clark Michael Erdahl, 31 of Lake Mills, are accused of using a Crystal Lake apartment as a drug den. Authorities say a search of the apartment found methamphetamine, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
Rotert has entered a not guilty plea to gathering where controlled substances are used, possession of meth, and possession of marijuana. His trial is set for September 19.
Erdahl has not yet entered a plea to charges of gathering where controlled substances are used and two counts of drug possession-3rd of subsequent offense.
- One plea in Crystal Lake drug investigation
- Crystal Lake man charged with drug crime
- Crystal Lake man sentenced for dealing drugs
- Sentence issued for Crystal Lake drug bust
- Crystal Lake man pleads not guilty to dealing meth
- Crystal Lake man gets probation for high-speed chase
- Fugitive finally sentenced for Crystal Lake car theft
- Reward offered in Crystal Lake post office burglary
- Clear Lake drug bust produces one guilty plea