ROCHESTER, Minn. - The first viewing of "THE MAYO CLINIC: FAITH - HOPE - SCIENCE" brought a crowd to Rochester Monday night.
Aside from the showing, a block party to thank Rochester featured live music, games, and food.
The film, which tells the story of William Mayo who began practicing medicine with his sons in Rochester, will air on PBS on September 25th at 8 p.m. CT and the 26th at 9 p.m. CT.
- One on one with Ken Burns
- Famous filmmaker Ken Burns to release documentary on Mayo
- Ken Burns turns his attention to the Mayo Clinic
- Hundreds line up for Ken Burns tickets: Mayo Clinic: Faith, Hope and Science
- New wildfires burn through California
- Burn ban in place for Freeborn County
- Body found in burned out car in SE Iowa
- Former Forest City motel set to be burned
- Austin Fire Department educates about National Burn Awareness Week
- RCTC teaches students the benefits of controlled burns