CERRO GORDO COUNTY, Iowa – One person is injured in a two-vehicle accident Monday afternoon.
The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office was called to the area of 120th Street and Vine Avenue around 4:51 pm. Deputies say an eastbound vehicle driven by Trey Pfeffer, 17 of Dougherty, and a southbound vehicle driven by Mary Steere, 54 of Greene, entered the uncontrolled intersection at the same time, crashed together, and went into the southeast ditch.
Pfeffer was not hurt but the Sheriff’s Office says Steere was trapped inside her vehicle until fire fighters could remove her. Steere was then taken to Mercy Medical Center – North Iowa with unknown injuries.
This collision remains under investigation.
- One injured in southern Cerro Gordo County crash
- Accident in Cerro Gordo County injures one
- Driver injured in Cerro Gordo County rollover
- One hurt in Cerro Gordo County crash
- Friday collision injures three in Cerro Gordo County
- Drug charges for Cerro Gordo County man
- First confirmed flu in Cerro Gordo County
- Cerro Gordo County dispatchers receive $16,000 grant
- Car theft sentence in Cerro Gordo County
- Rollover accident in Cerro Gordo County