FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. - Mechanical problems resulted in a one-vehicle crash early Thursday morning on Interstate-35.
The Minnesota State Patrol said a Hyundai Sonata driven by 20-year-old Matthew Jackson, of Bondurant, Iowa, was northbound going around a curve when the vehicle had mechanical issues that caused the driver to lose control.
The vehicle entered the ditch and rolled.
Jackson was taken to Albert Lea Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
- One injured in rollover crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Cattle on I-35 blamed for semi rollover crash that injures 2 in Freeborn Co.
- Freeborn County rollover injures one Thursday morning
- 1 injured after I-35 accident in Freeborn County
- Austin man injured in I-90 rollover crash in Freeborn Co.
- One injured in Freeborn County crash
- Woman injured in Freeborn County crash
- Freeborn County crash injures one person
- Crash in Freeborn County Leaves Two Injured