CARLSTON TOWNSHIP, Minn. – One person is hurt in a two-vehicle collision in Freeborn County Thursday.
It happened on Highway 109 just west of Alden at around 1:30 pm. The Minnesota State Patrol says Teya Morgan Treptow, 18 of Wells, was driving west, crossed the center line, and smashed into the eastbound vehicle driven by James Lee Schull, 71 of Mapleton.
Schull suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to Mayo County Health System of Albert Lea.
The Alden Fire Department, Gold Cross Ambulance, and Freeborn County Sheriff’s Office assisted at the scene.
- One injured in collision near Alden
- Alden home damaged by fire
- 25 years of probation for Alden man
- Alden gets state loan for water projects
- Highlights: GMLOK vs. Alden Conger-Glenville Emmons
- Bicyclist injured in hit-and-run collision
- UPDATE: One injured in Highway 52 collision
- Two injured in Fillmore County collision
- Winnebago County man injured in Minnesota collision
- Minneapolis man injured in southern Minnesota collision