HARTLAND TOWNSHIP, Minn. – One person is hurt after a single-vehicle crash in Freeborn County.
Joan Ann Paczkowski, 83 of Albert Lea, was driving south on Highway 13 when the Minnesota State Patrol says she crossed the northbound lane and went into the ditch around 2:51 pm Tuesday. Paczkowski suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea for treatment.
The State Patrol says she was wearing her seat belt.
Gold Cross Ambulance and Freeborn Fire Department assisted at the scene.
- Freeborn County crash injures one person
- One injured in Freeborn County crash
- Woman injured in Freeborn County crash
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Boating accident in Freeborn County injures two
- Freeborn County rollover injures one Thursday morning
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- Crash on I-90 in Freeborn County
- One-vehicle crash in Freeborn County
- One hurt in Freeborn County crash