HARTLAND TOWNSHIP, Minn. – One person is hurt after a single-vehicle crash in Freeborn County.
Joan Ann Paczkowski, 83 of Albert Lea, was driving south on Highway 13 when the Minnesota State Patrol says she crossed the northbound lane and went into the ditch around 2:51 pm Tuesday. Paczkowski suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to Mayo Clinic Health System in Albert Lea for treatment.
The State Patrol says she was wearing her seat belt.
Gold Cross Ambulance and Freeborn Fire Department assisted at the scene.
- One injured in Freeborn County crash
- Woman injured in Freeborn County crash
- Freeborn County crash injures one person
- Crash in Freeborn County Leaves Two Injured
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- One injured in rollover crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Iowa man injured in Freeborn County motorcycle crash
- Boating accident in Freeborn County injures two
- Freeborn County rollover injures one Thursday morning
- Freeborn County woman injured in 1-vehicle accident