ROCHESTER, Minn. – One person was hurt after a two-vehicle accident on southbound Highway 52 Thursday afternoon.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it took place just after 4 pm on the exit ramp to westbound Highway 14. 21-year-old Paige Kathryn Powrie of Rochester lost control, hit the wall and came to a stop. She was then struck from behind by 42-year-old Fahrudin Murica of Rochester.
The State Patrol says both drivers were wearing their seatbelts. Powrie was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment of a non-life threatening injury.
Rochester police and fire, the Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office, and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- One hurt in crash on Highway 52
- Fatal crash on Highway 52
- One hurt in Highway 52 collision
- Highway 52 Motorcycle Accident
- Two-vehicle crash on Highway 52
- Highway 52 crash impacts travel Friday morning
- Crash on Highway 52 in Rochester
- Improvements on Highway 52 Southbound
- Car fire on Highway 52
- Truck fire on Highway 52