ASHLAND TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A rollover accident in Dodge County sends a woman to the hospital.
It occurred around 11:43 am on Saturday. 33-year-old Laura Rae Madsen of Glenwood was driving west on Highway 14. The Minnesota State Patrol says her vehicle went straight into the median west of Dodge Center, vaulted, and rolled over.
Madsen suffered a non-life threatening injury and was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital in Rochester. She was wearing a seat belt.
The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office assisted at the scene.
- One hurt in Dodge County crash
- Rochester man hurt in Dodge County crash
- Two hurt in Dodge County crash
- 1 hurt in Dodge County car accident
- Teen hurt in Dodge County rollover
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Semi crashes in Dodge County
- Fatal crash in Dodge County
- Dodge County woman hurt in collision with semi
- UPDATE: One dead, three hurt after Dodge County collision