BYRON, Minn. – A Rochester woman is injured in a two-vehicle crash on Thursday.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened on US Highway 14 in Byron, west of County Road 5. Chaba Wolter, 65 of Rochester, and Madlyn Sue Schwanke, 18 of Faribault, were both eastbound when the State Patrol says Schwanke rear ended Wolter.
Wolter suffered non-life threatening injuries and was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital. Both drivers were wearing their seat belts.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office, Byron First Responders, and Gold Cross Ambulance assisted at the scene of this accident, which happened around 1:46 pm.
- One hurt in Byron collision
- Authorities say seven hurt in Byron collision
- Two-vehicle collision in Byron
- Two-vehicle collision near Byron
- Byron driver hurt in Goodhue County crash
- Two injured in pickup truck collision east of Byron
- One hurt in collision north of Austin
- Two hurt in Cerro Gordo County collision
- Two hurt in Floyd County collision
- Rochester couple hurt in Wabasha County collision