UPDATE: The State Patrol has identified the drivers involved in this crash. Click here.
MARION TOWNSHIP, Minn. – One person suffered life threatening injuries after a three-vehicle collision in Olmsted County.
It happened just before 5 pm at the intersection of Highway 14 and Chester Road SE. The Minnesota State Patrol says Robyn Lynne Barclay, 40 of St. Charles was driving an SUV east on Highway 14 and slowed to turn north onto Chester Road. Barclay was struck from behind by the SUV driven by Ariel Lynn Salvati, 28 of Kasson, and pushed into the path of the westbound pickup truck driven by Simon J. Byler, 23 of Rochester.
The State Patrol says Barclay and Byler crashed head-on.
Barclay suffered what are described as life threatening injuries while Byler’s injuries are being called non-life threatening. Both were taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment. Salvati was not hurt. The State Patrol says all three were wearing their seat belts.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office assisted at the scene.
- One driver suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Man facing life-threatening injuries after Olmsted County crash
- Stewartville man suffers life-threatening injuries in car/tractor collision
- Life-threatening injuries after Mower County collision
- Injuries reported in Olmsted County crash
- Driver hurt in Olmsted County crash
- Decorah driver in Olmsted County crash
- Man suffered 'non-life threatening' injuries during motorcycle rollover in Worth Co.
- Austin police: Woman suffers life-threatening injuries after alleged domestic assault
- UPDATE: Life-threatening injuries in Mower County collision