CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A one-day trial has convicted a Minneapolis man of a North Iowa drug charge.
Antoine Tormell Cureton, 43, was found guilty by a Floyd County jury of possession of a controlled substance. He was sentenced to time served and ordered to pay $315 fine.
Law enforcement says it found two baggies of crack cocaine in Cureton’s vehicle after a March 26 traffic stop on Highway 218.
- One-day Floyd County trial finds Minneapolis man guilty
- Minneapolis man arrested in Floyd County
- Minneapolis man pleads not guilty to Floyd County drug charge
- Minneapolis man pleads not guilty to groping in Bremer County
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Guilty plea in Floyd County bank embezzlement
- Guilty plea in Floyd county bat attack
- Not guilty plea in Floyd County murder
- Floyd County man to stand trial for drugs
- Prosecution rests in former Minneapolis officer's trial