NORA SPRINGS, Iowa – One man is facing charges after a drug raid Wednesday.
The Nora Springs Police Department says it searched a home in the 00 block of 1st Street SW and found multiple drugs, drug-related items, cash, and a firearm. John Green Jr. was arrested on a charge of felon in possession of a firearm. Nora Springs police say Green could be accused of other drug crimes pending lab test results on substances seized Wednesday.
The Floyd County Sheriff’s Office, the Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office K9 Unit, and the Floyd County Attorney’s Office assisted with this search and arrest.
- One arrested after Nora Springs drug raid
- Nora Springs woman in Mower County crash
- Historic Nora Springs home being demolished
- Nora Springs man sentenced for rural burglary
- Man pleads not guilty in Nora Springs arrest
- Nora Springs man heading to federal prison for selling meth
- Nora Springs man accused of threats and assault
- 1 person transported after rollover crash in Nora Springs
- 1 transported after morning rollover near Nora Springs
- 12-year-old boy dies in Nora Springs accident