NEOLA, Iowa (AP) - A Nebraska man has died after the motorcycle he was driving hit a livestock trailer in western Iowa.
The Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil reports that 26-year-old Adam Blake, of Omaha, Nebraska, died following the crash Thursday night on a county road near Neola.
The Pottawattamie County Sheriff's Office says Blake was traveling southbound on the road behind a pickup truck pulling the empty trailer. Investigators say Blake hit the trailer when the truck slowed to turn left.
Officials say Blake died at the scene.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Omaha man killed in motorcycle crash in western Iowa
- Iowa man injured in Freeborn County motorcycle crash
- 1 killed in southern Minnesota motorcycle crash
- North Iowa man airlifted after motorcycle accident
- Authorities release name of man killed in Rochester motorcycle crash
- Minnesota man killed in southern Iowa crash
- Wells man killed in motorcycle accident
- Iowa pastor arrested in Minnesota, faces Omaha abuse charges
- Patrol: 3 people killed, 2 hurt in western Iowa collision
- Police: Bicyclist killed in western Iowa hit-and-run