NEOLA, Iowa (AP) - A Nebraska man has died after the motorcycle he was driving hit a livestock trailer in western Iowa.
The Council Bluffs Daily Nonpareil reports that 26-year-old Adam Blake, of Omaha, Nebraska, died following the crash Thursday night on a county road near Neola.
The Pottawattamie County Sheriff's Office says Blake was traveling southbound on the road behind a pickup truck pulling the empty trailer. Investigators say Blake hit the trailer when the truck slowed to turn left.
Officials say Blake died at the scene.
The crash remains under investigation.
- Omaha man killed in motorcycle crash in western Iowa
- 1 killed in southern Minnesota motorcycle crash
- North Iowa man airlifted after motorcycle accident
- Minnesota man killed in southern Iowa crash
- Wells man killed in motorcycle accident
- Minnesota woman hurt in northeast Iowa motorcycle crash
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Motorcycle crash in Fillmore County
- Teenager kills mountain lion while hunting in western Iowa
- Western Iowa woman who killed husband granted work release