OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – Around $1,700 worth of construction tools were stolen earlier this week from the 5900 block of Cambridge Hill Rd. SE. in Marion Township.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said a home was under construction and the trailer that items stolen from it was robbed by the person building the house.
Most of the items stolen were Milwaukee saws and drills, according to authorities, and there is no connection to other construction thefts this year in Olmsted County.
- Olmsted Sheriff: Tools stolen from home construction site
- Around $10K worth of tools stolen from Rochester construction site
- Tools valued at $4,000 taken from southern MN construction site
- Another construction site theft reported in Olmsted County
- Sheriff issues advice after another construction site theft in Olmsted County
- Sheriff: More than 3K worth of construction tools stolen in southern MN
- Sheriff: Large boulder stolen from Olmsted Co. residence
- Sheriff: Man in stolen SUV casing houses in Olmsted County
- Thousands of dollars worth tools stolen from Olmsted Co. business vehicle