ROCHESTER, Minn. – A convicted sex offender is pleading guilty to sexual abuse again.
Michael Jacob Watson, 26 of Rochester, was arrested in October 2017 and charged with 1st degree criminal sexual conduct. Watson was accused of repeatedly having sexual contact with a girl under the age of 13. He pleaded not guilty in December 2017 but has changed that to a guilty plea.
Watson’s sentencing is now set for May 14. He was previously convicted of 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct in 2014 and given 10 years of probation.
- Olmsted County sex offender pleads guilty again
- Iowa man pleads guilty in Olmsted County
- Repeat offender sentenced in Olmsted County
- Mower County man pleads guilty to Olmsted County chase
- Not guilty plea in Olmsted County sex abuse case
- Texas man pleads not guilty to Olmsted County drug crimes
- Olmsted County woman pleads not guilty to gun threat
- Man charged with injury Olmsted County deputy pleads guilty
- Speedy decision to plead guilty in Olmsted County chase
- Accused thumb-biter pleads not guilty in Olmsted County