ROCHESTER, Minn. – Olmsted County Commissioner Shelia Kiscaden has been appointed to the Governor’s Task Force on Housing.
She will serve as one of the 15 core members of the group which will review existing housing strategies in Minnesota and consider new practices to improve stability and ensure safe and stable housing for all individuals, families, and communities.
David Dunn, director of the Olmsted County Housing and Redevelopment Authority, has been named as an alternate for the Task Force, to serve as needed.
Recommendations and specific proposals from the Task Force are due by July 31, 2018.
- Olmsted County commissioner named to state housing task force
- New task force to tackle housing
- Low income housing options discussed at Olmsted County Housing and Redevelopment Authority Board of Commissioners meeting
- UPDATE: Olmsted County Commissioners approve purchase of Seneca Foods
- Olmsted County Board of Commissioners to consider Tobacco 21 ordinance
- Olmsted County commissioners discuss plans for warming center
- Task force formed on sexual assault in Minnesota
- "Simple tasks done complicated
- UPDATE: Name released in fatal Olmsted County crash
- Update: Name released of woman killed in Olmsted County crash