OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - A man is facing felony drug charges after authorities found 200 grams of meth at a home.
The Olmsted County Sheriff's Office and the Southeastern Minnesota Narcotics and Gang Task Force executed a drug search warrant in the 6500 block of West River Road Monday afternoon.
In addition to the meth, authorities found meth, digital scales, a holster and a magazine.
Law enforcement arrested the man who lived in the home, 35-year-old Jason Bale-Bakken. They say he is a convicted felon and cannot have firearms.
He's facing sales and possession charges.
- Olmsted County Sheriff's: Man arrested after 200 grams of meth found
- Austin man pleads guilty for over 200 grams of meth
- Law enforcement says Mason City man had 200 grams of meth
- Rochester man sentenced for over 200 grams of drugs
- Man sentenced for for 100 grams of meth in Rochester
- Kasson man sentenced for over 100 grams of meth
- Austin man caught with 52 grams of meth pleads guilty
- Rochester Police: Wanted man located, found with 139 grams of meth
- $175K worth of drugs found in Olmsted County meth bust
- Guilty plea for nearly 300 grams of meth