ROCK DELL TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A Stewartville man suffered life threatening injuries after crashing into a snow plow Monday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol says Michael Douglas Corcoran, 63 of Stewartville, was driving north on County Road 3 when he lost control just before 6 am and hit the southbound snow plow driven by Kyle Michael Meyers, 34 of Rochester, a little south of Highway 30.
Corcoran was taken to St. Marys Hospital for treatment. Meyers was not hurt. The State Patrol says both men were wearing their seat belts.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office and Mayo Clinic Ambulance assisted with this collision.
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County snow plow collision
- One driver suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County crash
- Stewartville man suffers life-threatening injuries in car/tractor collision
- Man dies four days after Olmsted County snow plow collision
- Life-threatening injuries after Mower County collision
- UPDATE: Man facing life-threatening injuries after Olmsted County crash
- UPDATE: Life-threatening injuries in Mower County collision
- Man, 88, suffers minor injuries after Olmsted Co. crash
- Snow plow drivers threaten strike in northern Minnesota county
- Man suffered 'non-life threatening' injuries during motorcycle rollover in Worth Co.