OLMSTED COUNTY, Iowa - Two accidents over the weekend resulted in multiple people being hospitalized.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said late Friday night it responded to the 1100 Lake Shade S. in Oronoco for a reported DUI motorcycle accident with injuries.
The driver, 36-year-old Joshua Davis, of Rochester, crashed into a ditch. There were conflicting reports of a white truck following the motorcycle.
Davis was taken to Mayo Clinic. Authorities said alcohol was involved and he wasn’t wearing a helmet.
On Sept. 1, two vehicles were involved in an accident with injuries at 65th St. Hadley Valley Rd. NE. in Haverhill Township.
The sheriff’s office said Bernetta Timm, 58, of Rochester, failed to yield at an intersection and struck a vehicle driven by 49-year-old Roger Bacon, of Rochester.
Timm and a passenger in a vehicle, Rhiannon Bacon, both suffered broken collarbones.
Timm was issued a ticket for failing to yield.
- Olmsted Co. Sheriff: Multiple injuries after separate weekend crashes
- Multiple accidents, injuries reported in Olmsted Co. crashes
- Sheriff: 2 accidents with injuries over weekend in Olmsted County
- Weekend crashes result in multiple hospitalizations in Olmsted County
- Injuries reported in Olmsted County crash
- Arrest after weekend crash in Olmsted County
- Olmsted Co. Sheriff: Girl, 3, who was saved by deputy has serious internal injuries; man facing multiple charges
- UPDATE: Man facing life-threatening injuries after Olmsted County crash
- One driver suffers life-threatening injuries in Olmsted County crash
- Man, 88, suffers minor injuries after Olmsted Co. crash