OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - A man in custody Tuesday after being arrested for an alleged attack with a knife apparently violated a no-contact order just hours after his release.
Deputies arrested 28-year-old Rogers Mochama after residents of an apartment complex reported seeing him with the victim.
When deputies arrived at 8:30 p.m. in the 100 block of Main St. SE in Stewartville, Mochama was gone. He was located around four blocks from the complex.
The victim also had a warrant for her arrest, authorities said.
- Olmsted Co. Sheriff: Man arrested for domestic abuse allegedly violated NCO on day he was released
- Sheriff: Felony charges for man who violated NCO, stole belongings
- Police: Rochester man violates NCO, forces way into woman's house
- Man facing 3 felonies in Cerro Gordo Co. after violating NCO twice in 4 days
- Man tased after being found hiding under a bed for violating NCO
- Sheriff: Olmsted Co. woman arrested for allegedly helping wanted man stay out of custody
- Mason City man with multiple domestic abuse convictions arrested
- Mason City man sentenced for domestic abuse
- Sheriff: Rochester man with lengthy domestic record arrested again
- Sheriff: Wanted southern MN man arrested for allegedly stealing cables