OGEMA, Minn. (AP) — Authorities have identified the three people found dead in northwestern Minnesota as a mother and her two young children.
The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension on Wednesday said 28-year-old Emma LaRoque fatally shot herself at their home in rural Ogema in Becker County. The BCA says her children were homicide victims. They are identified as 4-year-old Frederick York and 9-year-old Shane Woods.
Their bodies were found Monday at their home off Highway 34.
- Minnesota Officials: Mother killed herself, her 2 children were killed
- Mother, 5-year-old daughter killed in Minnesota crash
- Trial in killing of Iowa mother, 2 children again delayed
- \Minnesota officials confirm outbreak of deer-killing disease
- Minnesota mother arrested, 4 of 5 missing children found
- Northern Minnesota house fire kills three
- Minnesota dispatcher killed, husband hears emergency dispatch
- Central Minnesota man charged with killing granparents
- 1 killed in southern Minnesota motorcycle crash
- Minnesota man killed by Iowa business owner