UPDATE: Police have arrested Raul Arias Millares, 39. He is being charged with 5 counts of willful injury-causing serious injury. He is being held in the Cerro Gordo County jail.
MASON CITY, Iowa - Officers are responding to a report of a 4th of July stabbing at the 'Place 2B' in Mason City. Authorities on scene say the call came in at 10:15 p.m.
Five people are injured, but police say none of the injuries are considered life-threatening.
- Arrest made after 5 people stabbed at Mason City bar
- Man charged after 5 stabbed at Mason City bar
- Man plans intoxication defense in Mason City bar stabbings
- Mason City bar owner: People denied drinks before altercation, shooting
- Arrest made in downtown Rochester bar assault
- Stabbing investigation underway in Mason City
- Mason City man charged with a stabbing
- Third arrest made in Mason City home invasion
- Prostitution arrest in Mason City
- Accused Mason City bar stabber pleads not guilty