FARIBAULT, Minn. (AP) — State corrections officials say two officers have been injured in an assault at the Minnesota Correctional Facility in Faribault.
The Department of Corrections says the two officers were injured Sunday night, taken to a hospital, treated and released.
The inmate was placed in restrictive housing at the Faribault prison .which houses 2,000 men. Officials did not immediately provide details of the attack.
- Officers attacked at Faribault prison
- Faribault sued over rental ordinance
- Officer dies after responding to prison attack
- Prison attack in Fort Madison
- Prison for Mason City chain attack
- Prison attacks on the rise in Minnesota
- UPDATE: Officer killed in Minnesota prison
- Prison sentence upheld in attack on 85-year-old woman
- Floyd County man going to prison for attacking wife
- Homeless man gets prison sentence for attacking Rochester woman