CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Mason City man is pleading not guilty to a gun crime in Floyd County.
John Everette Green Jr. is charged with possession of a firearm by a felon. He was arrested after a drug raid on a Nora Springs home on September 12. Police said Green could be accused of drug crimes pending test results on substances seized at the home but no such charges have been filed, so far.
Green’s trial is scheduled to begin on November 8.
- Not guilty plea to illegal gun possession
- Guilty plea in Rochester drug possession
- Illegal gun possession sending Mason City man to federal prison
- Former fugitive sentenced for assault and illegal gun possession
- Expired tags lead to guilty plea for meth possession
- Guilty pleas in pellet gun arrest
- Guilty plea in paintball gun theft
- Guilty plea in Austin drug/gun case
- Not guilty plea in Rochester gun battle
- Trial set for Mason City man accused of illegal gun and drug possession