MASON CITY, Iowa – A man is pleading not guilty in Clear Lake burglary and assault.
Ezekial Nicholas Hodak, 20 of Manly, is charged with 1st degree burglary and two counts of domestic abuse assault. Authorities say Hodak illegally entered a home in the 800 block of West 12th Avenue N on October 23 and choked a woman.
His trial is scheduled to begin on January 29, 2019.
- Not guilty plea to burglary and assault in Clear Lake
- Plea deal for Clear Lake man over burglary, domestic abuse
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Guilty plea in Oronoco burglary
- Guilty plea to jail assault
- Clear Lake drug bust produces one guilty plea
- Clear Lake man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries
- Rochester woman pleads not guilty to Clear Lake burglary
- Rochester woman accused of Clear Lake burglary pleads guilty
- Woman pleads not guilty in Clear Lake assaults