GARNER, Iowa – A Hancock County man is pleading not guilty to some summer burglaries.
Christopher Michael Murphy, 37 of Corwith, is charged with 2nd degree burglary, 3rd degree burglary, and commission of specified unlawful activity. Criminal charges were filed against Murphy in October accusing him of committing burglaries in Hancock County on July 26 and August 26. Murphy allegedly illegally entered farm buildings in the 800 block of 170th Street.
He pleaded not guilty Tuesday and a trial is scheduled to begin on January 22, 2020.
- Not guilty plea to Hancock County burglaries
- One not guilty plea in Hancock County storage unit burglaries
- Guilty plea in Hancock County drug case
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Guilty plea in Oronoco burglary
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County burglary
- Not guilty pleas in Hancock County check forgeries
- Second guilty plea for gunpoint robbery in Hancock County
- Second not guilty plea in Hancock County drug bust