FOREST CITY, Iowa – The discovery of 10 pounds of marijuana leads to a not guilty plea from a Winnebago County man.
Orlando Cabrera Baez, 31 of Forest City, is charged with possession with intent to deliver marijuana, possession of marijuana, and failure to use a drug tax stamp. Law enforcement says Cabrera Baez hid 10 pounds of the drug in a Forest City apartment complex. When that was found, investigators eventually searched Cabrera Baez’ home and say they found more marijuana, a large sum of cash, and drug-related items.
Cabrera Baez is now set to stand trial beginning April 10.
- Not guilty plea to 10 pounds of pot
- Guilty pleas for 10 pounds of meth
- Man pleads not guilty to 10 pounds of pot
- Man caught with 10 pounds of pot pleads guilty
- Trial set over 10 pounds of pot
- Second guilty plea in discovery of five pounds of meth
- Pot plea deal for Rochester man
- Rose Creek man pleads guilty after 4.9 pounds of pot were found in his home
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Guilty plea in Byron standoff