MASON CITY, Iowa – A man is pleading not guilty to stealing wiring from a closed down factory.
57-year-old Crain Alan Ruppelt was arrested on October 26 after members of the “Safe Neighborhoods Team” reported seeing him carrying large amounts of wiring on North Quincy Avenue. Mason City police say the wiring was torn out of the Holcim Cement Plant on North Federal Avenue, causing about $10,000 in damage.
Ruppelt is charged with 3rd degree burglary and 2nd degree criminal mischief.
His trial is scheduled to begin on Feburary 13, 2018.
- Not guilty plea in wiring theft
- Not guilty plea in lottery ticket theft
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Guilty plea in paintball gun theft
- Not guilty plea in snowmobile theft
- Guilty plea in theft of trade secrets
- Not guilty plea in abduction and theft
- Not guilty plea to convenience store theft
- Guilty plea in Rochester Subway thefts