MASON CITY, Iowa – An accused snowmobile thief is pleading not guilty.
Mason City police arrested 26-year-old Levi Robert Shackleton of Rudd on February 24. They say he is one of three people who stole two snowmobiles from a parking lot in the 100 block of 7th Street SE.
Shackleton is charged with two counts of 1st degree theft of a motor vehicle, conspiracy to commit a non-forcible felony, and 3rd degree burglary. His trial is scheduled for April 17.
Police have not identified the other two suspects in this case.
- Not guilty plea in snowmobile theft
- Not guilty plea in lottery ticket theft
- Guilty plea in paintball gun theft
- Not guilty plea to convenience store theft
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Not guilty plea in wiring theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Guilty plea in theft of trade secrets
- Not guilty plea in abduction and theft
- Guilty plea in Rochester Subway thefts