GARNER, Iowa – A woman accused of stealing lottery tickets is pleading not guilty.
37-year-old Kelly Lee Ann Berg of Forest City is charged with one count of lottery forgery or fraud, a class “D” felony. Authorities say she took tickets without paying for them at the Casey’s General Store where she worked. The criminal complaint states that video surveillance caught Berg taking eight lottery tickets.
Her trial is scheduled for January 10, 2018 in Hancock County District Court.
- Not guilty plea in lottery ticket theft
- Plea deal in lottery ticket theft
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Guilty plea in paintball gun theft
- Not guilty plea in abduction and theft
- Guilty plea in Rochester Subway thefts
- Guilty plea to Albert Lea Walmart theft
- Not guilty plea in wiring theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Not guilty plea in snowmobile theft