ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of abducting and sexually assaulting a woman is pleading not guilty.
Bakil Dahir, 24 of Rochester, is charged with 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct, kidnapping, 2nd degree assault, and false imprisonment.
Police say Dahir gave a man and woman a ride home on October 23, but pulled into a gas station parking lot and threatened the man with a tire iron until he got out of the vehicle. Dahir is accused of then driving away with the woman, sexually assaulting her, then dropping her off at the gas station.
No trial date has been set.
- Not guilty plea in kidnapping and sex assault
- Not guilty plea for kidnapping and assault
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester sex assault
- Guilty plea in hotel sex assault
- Not guilty plea in the kidnapping and sex assault of three children
- Guilty plea to jail assault
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County kidnapping
- Not guilty plea in Hardin County kidnapping
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County kidnapping