AUSTIN, Minn. – A not guilty plea is entered for the collision that killed an 89-year-old man.
Christopher Robert Stewart, 31 of Austin, is charged with criminal vehicular homicide, 4th degree DWI, and driving after revocation. Law enforcement says Stewart was under the influence when he crashed into the pickup truck driven by William Regner of Austin on May 9. Regner was killed in the crash.
The collision happened at the intersection of County Road 29 and County Road 28 just after 5 pm.
Stewart’s trial is now scheduled to begin on December 16 in Mower County District Court.
- Not guilty plea in fatal Mower County collision
- Life-threatening injuries after Mower County collision
- Not guilty pleas after Mower County drug bust
- Two guilty pleas in Mower County drug case
- Guilty plea in Mower County kidnap/rape case
- Guilty plea to child porn in Mower County
- Fatal collision in Wright County
- Not guilty plea in deadly Humboldt County collision
- Guilty plea in Dodge County school bus collision
- Fatal motorcycle crash in Mower County