DECORAH, Iowa – A woman accused of writing bad checks to a car dealer is pleading not guilty.
49-year-old Aimee Lynn Rosenbaum of Lawler is charged with three counts of 1st degree theft in Winneshiek County District Court. Authorities say Rosenbaum wrote three checks for $24,842 to Decorah Auto Center between July and August of 2017.
A trial has been scheduled to begin on March 14.
- Not guilty plea in bad check case
- Not guilty plea in Rochester check forgery
- Howard County man pleads not guilty to writing bad checks
- Not guilty plea in Osage marijuana case
- Guilty plea in Austin drug/gun case
- Guilty plea in Rochester child porn case
- Guilty plea in Austin rape case
- Not guilty plea in Rochester cocaine case
- Guilty plea in Rochester murder case
- Not guilty plea in Garner arson case