ROCHESTER, Minn. – One of the women accused of assaulting a teenager is pleading not guilty.
Authorities say Tatiano Latrice Lofton-Stewart, 20, and Tianna Marie Amos, 23, forced their way into an apartment on April 10 and attacked a 16-year-old female. Rochester police say it happened after the teen got into an argument with her boyfriend.
Lofton-Stewart pleaded not guilty Wednesday to two counts of 1st degree burglary, two counts of 5th degree assault, and disorderly conduct. Her trial is set to begin on July 30.
Amos is charged with the same crimes but has not yet entered a plea.
- Not guilty plea in attack on Rochester teen
- Not guilty plea in Rochester knife attack
- Guilty plea in bleach attack
- Guilty plea in Rochester chase
- Not guilty plea in attack on Rochester woman
- Not guilty plea in screwdriver attack
- Guilty plea in Floyd county bat attack
- Guilty plea in Oronoco bat attack
- Woman pleads not guilty in attack on Rochester teen
- Rochester woman pleads guilty to attack on teen