CLARION, Iowa – A trial is now set for a Wright County shooting.
Bobby Hernandez, 50 of Fort Dodge, is pleading not guilty to willful injury causing bodily injury and possession of a firearm by a felon.
Authorities say he shot Richard Crawford in the arm on June 4 in Goldfield.
Court documents say Crawford suffered two separate ricochet entry and exits wounds in his upper right arm.
A trial is scheduled to begin on October 17.
- Not guilty plea in Wright County shooting
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Child porn guilty plea in Wright County
- Not guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Man pleads guilty to shooting at Wright County bus
- Guilty plea in Zumbrota shooting
- Guilty plea in Austin shooting
- Man charged with Wright County shooting
- Manure spill in Wright County
- Fatal collision in Wright County