CLARION, Iowa – A Wright County teen is pleading not guilty to sexual misconduct with children.
Carter Ryan Goodell, 17 of Goldfield was arrested in January and charged with 2nd degree sex abuse and two counts of lascivious acts with a child. He’s accused of exposing himself to a three-year-old child in June 2018 and touching the genitals of a five-year-old child in December 2018.
A trial is scheduled to start on April 9.
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Not guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Child porn guilty plea in Wright County
- Not guilty plea in Wright County shooting
- Prison for Wright County sex abuser
- Wright County man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse
- Not guilty plea in Worth County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Howard county sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Floyd County child sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Hancock County sex abuse case