NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Worth County man is pleading not guilty to 3rd degree sexual abuse.
Carlos David Morales, 19 of Northwood, was arrested on June 27 after law enforcement said his DNA was linked to an attack on a female victim in May 2017. She told authorities she had gone in and out of consciousness under the influence of alcohol and marijuana as Morales performed sex acts on her.
Authorities say the DNA match was not made until over a year after the reported abuse.
No trial date has been set.
- Not guilty plea in Worth County sex abuse
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Not guilty plea in Worth County pursuit
- Not guilty plea in Worth County assault
- Guilty plea in Worth County trespassing
- Not guilty plea to Butler County sex abuse charges
- Guilty plea in Hancock County sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Guilty plea to child sex abuse in Mower County
- Not guilty plea in Chickasaw County sex abuse