NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Minnesota man is pleading not guilty to a North Iowa assault.
Jordan J. Bursell, 22 of Winnebago, MN, is charged with willful injury causing bodily injury for a June 30 incident at the Grafton Community Center. Bursell is accused of attacking someone and leaving the victim with three facial fractures that required stitches.
His trial is now scheduled to begin on October 30.
- Not guilty plea in Worth County assault
- Not guilty plea in Worth County pursuit
- Guilty plea in Worth County trespassing
- Guilty plea to jail assault
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Not guilty plea in Worth County sex abuse
- Not guilty plea in Worth County hotel room beating
- Not guilty plea in Rochester bleach assault
- Not guilty plea for kidnapping and assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester sex assault