FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Titonka woman accused of embezzling from a Forest City business is pleading not guilty.
Authorities say Amy Lynn Richter, 49, used company credit cards, house charge accounts, payroll cash advances, and company checking accounts to steal $51,408.51 from Eddy’s Glass and Door. The thefts reportedly happened between May 2017 and June 2018.
Richter pleaded not guilty Tuesday to 1st degree theft and two counts of forgery. Her trial is set for December 5.
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- Guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County kidnapping
- Guilty plea in Floyd County bank embezzlement
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County bat attack
- Plea deal in Winnebago County bat attack
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery
- Tool thief pleads guilty in Winnebago County
- No CAFO in Winnebago County
- Winnebago County hosting summer fun