FOREST CITY, Iowa - A Minnesota man is pleading not guilty to a North Iowa burglary.
Nathan Mark Hatfield, 42 of Fairmont, MN, is charged in Winnebago County District Court with 1st degree burglary. Authorities say Hatfield broke down the door of a home in Rake on April 12 and assaulted a male inside the house. Court documents state Hatfield called the victim racial names during the attack.
A trial is now set to begin on August 14.
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County burglary
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County kidnapping
- Guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- Guilty plea in summer burglary
- Guilty plea in Oronoco burglary
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County bat attack
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Plea deal in Winnebago County bat attack
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery