FOREST CITY, Iowa – A Lake Mills man accused of a baseball bat attack is pleading not guilty.
Shannon Matthew Miller, 43, is charged with going armed with intent. His trial is due to start on October 24.
Miller was arrested after law enforcement responded to an incident on July 25 and a man with a large whelp on his left arm told authorities Miller hit him with a bat.
- Plea deal in Winnebago County bat attack
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County bat attack
- Guilty plea in Floyd county bat attack
- Guilty plea in Oronoco bat attack
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County kidnapping
- Guilty plea in Winnebago County embezzlement
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County burglary
- Guilty plea in bleach attack
- Winnebago County man pleads guilty to forgery