ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man accused of sexually assaulting an 18-year-old female is pleading not guilty.
Pang See, 34 of Rochester, is charged with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree criminal sexual conduct. Rochester police say after a graduation party at a hotel on June 17, See entered the victim’s hotel room around 4 am and assaulted her.
See was arrested at his home a couple of days after the alleged crime.
No trial date has been set.
- Not guilty plea in Rochester sex assault
- Guilty plea in Freeborn County sex assault
- Guilty plea in hotel sex assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester bleach assault
- Guilty plea to jail assault
- Guilty plea in Rochester chase
- Not guilty plea in kidnapping and sex assault
- Not guilty plea in Rochester stalking and domestic assault
- Austin man changes plea on sex assault
- Plea deal in Mason City sex assault