ROCHESTER, Minn. – A not guilty plea has been entered in a check forgery case.
Allie Marie Staven, 23 of Rochester, is facing two counts of check forgery. Police say she cashed a forged check for $4,000 from a law firm on June 6, then tried to cash another forged check for $8,200 from the law firm on June 12.
Staven’s trial is set to begin on February 4, 2018.
- Not guilty plea in Rochester check forgery
- Not guilty pleas in Hancock County check forgeries
- Not guilty plea in North Iowa check forgery
- Guilty plea in Mason City forgery case
- Rochester woman gets probation for check forgery
- Woman accused of check forgery
- Fayette County woman pleads not guilty to check forgery
- Austin woman pleads guilty to check forgery and drug possession
- Woman pleads guilty to Mason City check forgery
- Guilty plea in Rochester chase