OSAGE, Iowa – Three people facing marijuana charges are pleading not guilty.
22-year-old Dalton J. Toupal of Osage, 22-year-old Danelis Del Valle Aponte of Charles City, and 27-year-old Victor Ivan Vargas Morales of Osage were arrested after law enforcement conducted a probation check at Toupal’s apartment on October 18. The Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office says Toupal admitted there were illegal substances inside and deputies say they found marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Victor Vargas Morales
Danelis Del Valle Aponte
Toupal is charged with felony possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Del Valle and Vargas Morales, who were in the apartment with authorities arrives, are charged with serious misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
All three are scheduled to stand trial on February 28, 2018.
- Not guilty plea in Osage marijuana case
- Guilty plea in Austin drug/gun case
- Not guilty plea in bad check case
- Guilty plea in Rochester child porn case
- Guilty plea in Austin rape case
- Not guilty plea in Rochester cocaine case
- Guilty plea in Rochester murder case
- Not guilty plea in Garner arson case
- Guilty plea in Mason City forgery case
- Not guilty plea in teen sex case