MASON CITY, Iowa – A former NIACC basketball recruit is pleading not guilty to 3rd degree sexual abuse.
18-year-old Rugde Joashua Hyppolite of Naples, Florida was arrested in early October and accused of having unwanted sexual contact with an 18-year-old woman in a NIACC dorm room. His trial is now scheduled for January 23, 2018.
Hyppolite had been listed as a 2017 men’s basketball recruit for North Iowa Area Community College.
- Not guilty plea in NIACC sex abuse case
- Plea deal in NIACC dorm room sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Austin sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Dodge County sex abuse case
- Not guilty plea in Forest City sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Howard county sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Hancock County sex abuse case
- Guilty plea in Wright County sex abuse
- Not guilty plea in teen sex case
- Not guilty plea in Chickasaw County sex abuse