MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman accused of exposing her four-year-old son to a sex offender is pleading not guilty.
Brittany Erin Mulliner, 38 of Albert Lea, was charged with child endangerment after officers conducted a welfare check at a Mason City home on October 6. Police say they got a call from someone who said the child was staying in a room with a known sex offender who is not allowed to be around children.
Officers say Mulliner admitted she knew the man, who is not the child’s father, is a sex offender.
Mulliner is scheduled to stand trial on January 29.
- Not guilty plea in Mason City child endangerment
- Mason City grandma pleads guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Mason City grandmother pleads not guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City grandmother pleads guilty to child endangerment
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Mason City man sentenced for drunk driving and child endangerment
- Mason City man is convicted of child endangerment
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft