GARNER, Iowa – An accused jewelry thief is pleading not guilty.
Tiffany Leanne Clayton, 30 of Jacksonville, IL, is now set to stand trial starting January 23, 2019, on 2nd degree theft in Hancock County. Authorities say she stole an estimated $9,450 worth of jewelry while staying at a home in Goodell between December 2017 and February 2018.
Law enforcement says the jewelry wound up being pawned by Clayton and some of her friends.
- Not guilty plea in Hancock County jewelry theft
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Illinois woman charged with jewelry theft in Hancock County
- Guilty plea in Hancock County drug case
- Not guilty plea to Hancock County burglaries
- Not guilty plea to Hancock County stabbing
- Not guilty pleas in Hancock County check forgeries
- Second guilty plea for gunpoint robbery in Hancock County
- Second not guilty plea in Hancock County drug bust
- One not guilty plea in Hancock County storage unit burglaries