CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A guilty plea is entered in a baseball bat attack.
Jason Ward Cagley, 35 of Charles City, is charged with 2nd degree burglary, willful injury resulting in serious injury, and assault while participating in a felony for an October 28 incident in the 600 block of S. Jackson. Authorities say he illegally entered an occupied vehicle and hit one of the occupants with a baseball bat.
His sentencing date is set for January 22, 2019.
- Guilty plea in Floyd county bat attack
- Guilty plea in Oronoco bat attack
- Plea deal in Winnebago County bat attack
- Not guilty plea in Winnebago County bat attack
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary
- Guilty plea in Floyd County bank embezzlement
- Not guilty plea in Floyd County murder
- Not guilty plea in 100 mph Floyd County chase
- Not guilty plea in Floyd County child sex abuse
- Second guilty plea in Floyd County crime spree