CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A man is pleading not guilty to credit card fraud in Floyd County.
42-year-old Danny Jay Brown of Charles City was accused in December 2017 of illegally using a company credit card for personal uses. Authorities say that between April and June of 2017, Brown used a card belonging to his employer to buy $7,200 in goods and services.
Police say those purchases included gas, auto parts, games and Play Stations.
Brown’s trial is scheduled to begin on March 22.
- Not guilty plea in Charles City credit card fraud
- Grafton man pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Rose Creek woman pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Mason City man to stand trial for credit card fraud
- Charles City man arrested for Medicaid fraud
- Osage teen to stand trial for credit card fraud
- Guilty plea in injuries to baby in Charles City
- Third guilty plea in Charles City stolen property case
- Not guilty plea in violent attack in Charles City
- Guilty plea in Charles City parking lot attack